Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Wednesday 12 August 2009

Coltsfoot Country Retreat, Hertfordshire wedding photography | Kirsty and James

It was a pleasure to photograph Kirsty and Jimmy's wedding day at Coltsfoot Country Retreat, near Datchworth. This is a secluded little venue that is only a stones throw from my home. It is lovely to shoot a local wedding after weeks of travelling out of the county.

They were recommended to me by a friend of theirs who's wedding I photographed last year. The weather was great with a mixture of bright sunshine and cloud, so I was able to get a few different looks to the images of the happy couple. The emphasis was on cool and casual and I think that we achieved that!

Here are a few from the day. Hope you like them guys!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really enjoyed taking these next few images and the lighting was perfect for the effect I was after.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment