Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Thursday 30 September 2010

Hertfordshire wedding photographer | Hayley and James

I have been meaning to post a few images from Hayley and James's wedding that was shot a little while ago. It had sort of slipped through the net (I'll blame the fact that I was snowed under-sorry). I love these images and may well pick a couple to enter in an upcoming competition.

They were married at the quaint little church of St Mary's in Stevenage, followed by a marquee reception a couple of miles away in the quiet village of Walkern. St. Mary's is the very church where I cut my teeth on my first full wedding, all of 27 years ago. I photographed Hayley's stepfather's (and an old school pal) wedding there in those early days so this makes me feel really old. I have also made a promise that if I ever end up photographing a third generation wedding day from their family, that I would do so free of charge. You heard it here first and you now have it in writing! :-)

Hayley is a fun girl and totally on my wavelength when it comes to her sense of humour....well, she laughed uncontrollably at my jokes so that was a good start! James was more cool, thoughtful and reserved, but was up for trailing across the fields to get that killer image. So to you both, I thank you for not only seeing the images that I had inside my head and going with the flow, but for putting up with my lame attempts at witty banter and an endless stream of school day anecdotes with Gavin (stepfather/school chum).

wedding photography in Hertfordshire,Hertfordshire wedding photographer,Phil Lynch
wedding photography in Hertfordshire,Hertfordshire wedding photographer,Phil Lynch

Love, love, love this shot!
wedding photography in Hertfordshire,Hertfordshire wedding photographer,Phil Lynch

wedding photography in Hertfordshire,Hertfordshire wedding photographer,Phil Lynch

1 comment: