Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Friday 9 October 2009

Baby portraits in Hertfordshire | Samuel Lynch

Here is a quick update of Samuels progress so far with a couple of new studio images. The little wonder is putting on the weight and coming along fine. He is also a pretty good little sleeper as you can tell from the first image. I am a wee bit biased, but he does take a great portrait!

I picked these hats up from a really helpful lady in the States that hand makes them to order. I am getting quite a collection now, specially made for newborn photography. I can't wait to show off a few more so if you are keen to have your own newborn portrait shoot then contact Phil Lynch Photographer right away and book your session.

Baby portrait of Samuel aged 5 weeks

Samuel aged 4 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment