Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Friday 2 October 2009

Wedding photography at Woodland Manor, Bedford | Caroline & Daniel

I have certainly had my share of great looking couples this year, and to keep that trend going we have Caroline and Daniel and their wedding at Woodland Manor in Clapham, Bedford

You can see some great pre-wedding images from this happy couple earlier in my blog, and they have continued to sparkle through to their wedding day. It is hard to believe that the shots with the long grasses were taken right next to a roundabout and a fairly busy road. Just shows what you can get away with, if you know where to look!

Thanks for working with me so hard guys. You were a dream to photograph. Enjoy this little snippet from your big day! I love wedding photography at Woodland Manor.

Woodlands Manor weddings

Woodlands Manor weddings Woodlands Manor weddings

Woodlands Manor weddings
I had to include this shot of the grooms father looking off to the heavens during the vows, and mum giving him the 'look'!
Woodlands Manor weddings

Woodlands Manor weddings

Woodlands Manor weddings

Woodlands Manor weddings

Woodlands Manor weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment