Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Saturday 14 February 2015

Family portrait photography | The Goodridge Family

I met Dan through his job as golf events manager at the prestigious Hanbury Manor Golf and Country Club whilst enjoying a day playing golf myself. Hanbury Manor is not only a five* luxury hotel but one of the best golf courses in the area. It has twice held the European Tour's flagship event 'The English Open' on it's hallowed turf, so it was a real buzz for me to be playing on the same greens that the likes of Darren Clarke, Colin Montgomery and Lee Westwood have trodden on.

Dan has the perfect little family of four and it was a real pleasure to shoot some portraits for him. Below aare a few images from his family portrait session.

Family portrait photography in Hertfordshire photo Famil portrait photography.jpg
Herts child photography photo Child portrait photography.jpg
childrens photography in Herts photo Childrens portrait photography in Herts.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment