Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Saturday 14 February 2015

Newborn baby portraits | Herts baby photographer

I thought I would post a couple of images from a recent newborn baby portrait shoot that amused me quite a bit. Especially the second image.

Newborn photo shoots photo newborn baby photo.jpg

Was she trying to tell me something?!
Baby portraits by Phil Lynch Photographer photo baby portraits.jpg
 photo hertfordshire baby portraits.jpg
 photo baby portrait photography.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment