Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Wednesday 29 July 2009

Wedding photography at Mill Green Golf Club | Joannna and Howard

Just posting a handful of images from Joanne and Howard's wedding that caught my eye. Will post a few more in the next few days!

Photobucket

This is a second version of the above image! I quite like it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

A little bit of off-camera flash to give it a bit more drama!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment