Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Tuesday 19 May 2009

Luton Hoo wedding photography | Laura and Paul

Saturday saw me chancing my arm with the weather, but all turned out well for Laura and Paul's wedding at Luton Hoo. This is an absolutely beautiful venue with great interiors and fantastic gardens and architecture outside. I have been looking forward to photographing Laura and Paul's big day for a while and it did not disappoint. Laura was made to wear a big white gown and be the centre of attention. She loves the camera and the camera loves her. Thanks for a memorable day, guys! I love shooting wedding photography at Luton Hoo.

Here are a few to keep you going!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment