Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Tuesday 19 May 2009

Moor Park wedding photography | Louise and Joseph


Sorry folks I am running a couple of weeks behind, but have now finally had a chance to blog the fantastic wedding of Louise and Joseph. The ceremony was at St Albans Catholic Church in North Finchley, and then onto the absolutely stunning setting of Moor Park in Rickmansworth.The weather was perfect and I was feeling on top of my game. This really did turn out to be a truly superb wedding!

After what had been a really long day I was almost flagging when I finally packed the photobooth up at around 10.30pm. Everyone had a great time and as a first visit to Moor Park for me I would gladly add it to the list of venues that I can't wait to work at again. Enjoy a few images from this truly great venue. I love shooting wedding photography at Moor Park.

  Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A few from the photobooth. The Grandmother was a loony, but in a nice way!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment