Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Monday 17 August 2009

Hertfordshire baby portraits | Samuel Michael Morgan joins the Lynch clan

At 8.17am on Wednesday 30th July 2009, Samuel Michael Morgan Lynch came quietly into the world. Weighing 8lbs he becomes the heaviest newborn of the three boys my wife has now produced (produced-why do I make that sound like some sort of magic trick?).

So that makes three boys. Wow! He now joins Nathan (6yrs) and Jamie (almost 5yrs) in our quest to form a 5-aside football team. Only kidding!

Here is a shot taken whilst he is only a few hours old, and I will add that he is the image of his older brother.

Photobucket

This is Samuel at two weeks! I have gone for something a little more 'arty' here.
Photobucket

Not sure which I prefer so here is the original colour version too.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment