Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Thursday 19 January 2012

Maternity portrait in Hertfordshire | Helen and bump

With only a few weeks to go, Helen popped into the studio for a mother and bump shoot. She looked radiant and is eagerly awaiting baby number two to go with her little boy, Oliver, who I photographed a couple of years ago. All things going smoothly we have earmarked some time for a newborn portrait shoot in February. I wonder if Oliver will have a new baby sister or brother? I guess all will be revealed in a few weeks time.

Maternity portrait_Phil Lynch, Prenancy portrait in studio by Phil Lynch Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment