Phil Lynch photography blog

I am a Hertfordshire wedding and portrait photographer but cover weddings all across the UK. Thank you for taking a few moments to check out all the latest news, weddings and shoots that have been taking up most of my time recently. Please have a browse and if you feel inclined, don't forget to leave a comment. You can also view more of my work on my main website: www.phillynch.com



Wednesday 25 January 2012

Wedding photography at Tewin Bury Farm Hotel - Hertfordshire weddings | Sally and James

My last wedding of 2011 took place at the fabulous Tewin Bury Farm on a very pleasant day in December. The photography at Tewin Bury Farm is always rewarding as there are many places to capture something a little different, and the light for the time of year was exceptional.

Sally and James looked great on the day and were really up for the photography, even making me have pictures with one of their guests in a look-a-like competition.

I hope you enjoy this handful of images guys and feel free to leave any comments at the bottom.


wedding photographer hertfordshire, Modern wedding photography at TewinBury Farm
hertfordshire wedding photographer, Hertfordshire weddings
tewinbury farm wedding photography, Wedding photos at tewinbury Farm
Tewinbury farm photographs, Black and white wedding photography

There was even time for one of my 'famous' sunset silhouette images.
Hertfordshire wedding photography, wedding photography at Tewinbury Farm by Phil Lynch Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment